Thursday, July 22, 2010

Where to stay in / near Lushoto ?

what's the latest info for backpack birding in the Usambara mts.

where to stay in / near Lushoto ? daladalas to Magambo FR and even to Shagyo and Shume ??? what about Mazumbai, must still be good birding there.

then where to stay near Amani and how to get to the lowland forest in the Sigi-Segoma area such as Kambai.

any contacts at Muller's or another lodge that would appreciate Valery training their bird guide(s).

answers please from those of you that know.

Neil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of August I'll be in the Usambaras for holidays with a friend coming for birding from Europe. Any place you can advise me where I can stay (low budget) and walk daily (we'll be there 10 days) to the forest is search for specials? All endemics (from Long-billed Tailorbirds to Usambara Eagle-Owl) and forest birds interest me, as I need most of them in photo (for the theoretical lessons of my training).
Valery.

No comments:

Post a Comment